The Wrigley Kids

Friday, August 22, 2008

Long Time

Wow, I've missed reporting on 7 months of my kids' growth. Not so big a deal for Kyle, but Katey...

Katey is talking. A lot. And very well. We constantly get compliments on how much she says and how well she says it. In February, at her 2 year check-up, the pediatrician was bowled over. She was fascinated that she spoke so much, was conjugating verbs, and using pronouns - correctly. At two and a half, she not only uses way more than 5 or 6 words in a sentence, but will use several sentences to express her ideas. Just something I want to remember. I will have to try and get her on tape in a long-winded idea. Naturally, at two and a half she seems extremely relunctant to do anything on cue!

Like Kyle, she is definitely emotional. Anyone who has known me as a child will understand that they both get this from me. She is very intense in everything. She parrots everything that Kyle says and does, particularly the stuff that is annoying. She's getting lots and lots of time-outs every day. But there is nothing more perfect and beautiful than when she is being utterly adorable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home