The Wrigley Kids

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Funny thing Kyle Said...

Jeff recounted this to me and I thought it was cute...

Kyle: Dad, I found my toy.
Dad: Oh, good, Kyle.
Kyle: Do you want to know where I found it?
Dad: Where?
Kyle: Up there (points to top of Tami’s dresser). Do you want to know how I got it?
Dad: How?
Kyle: I opened the drawers like this (demonstrates opening the drawers) and climbed up. You wouldn’t like me to do that would you?
Dad: No Kyle, you might break the drawers if you climb on them.
Kyle: Yeah, that’s what I thought. That’s why I climbed up when you and Mommy were downstairs.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I was feeling really down and overwhelmed today while studying for the Bar and this was the best pick-me-up ever!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home